It is vital that the library is flexible, fit for purpose and provides value for money.
By investing in advice, support and training with Proud2Know you can help your staff to:
- make the library the first port of call for information and knowledge support
- develop quality services to support today’s digitally dynamic and competitive research environment
- engage in partnerships with academic departments and industry
- be proactive in identifying user needs
- develop a flexible approach to meet the ever-changing needs of users to be prepared for hot new topics, e.g. research data management
- publicise your services and expertise.
Proud2Know can help staff gain the skills to make a difference through its products and services.