Library research support services worldwide (LIBREVE)
LIBREVE helps you easily and quickly identify ways to meet the needs of your researchers and increase user satisfaction whilst saving you time and costs.
It brings together library services from across the world that focus on supporting researchers.
LIBREVE is a benchmarking and business (library) development product for library and information professionals.
- LIBREVE can help develop your research support service offering. If it’s inspiration for new services you are looking for, or you need to know how to improve a service, there is a lot to be learnt from libraries abroad.
- Use LIBREVE to explore and clarify your ambitions in a new area for your library such as publishing, data management, collaboration or research skills development.
- LIBREVE can help you sell a new idea to your management. Calling on other examples and demonstrating what has been achieved in other libraries can strengthen your case.
- Turning to LIBREVE examples can gain you expertise in newer areas such as GIS or data management.
LIBREVE brings together the world’s library services for researchers through:
o Mind maps: Forming a picture of the scope of library services on numerous levels.
o Thematic service directories linking to each service online
o A trend map also exists as a separate product.
LIBREVE showcases over 250 inspiring service examples from:
• now more than 75 academic libraries including MIT, CDL, Harvard and Stanford, and
• over 15 countries (including USA, Canada, UK, the Netherlands, Australia and China)
Get access to tried and tested services now
If you are interested in getting access to more of these results to help you build your research support service offer, download the taster or contact Vanessa Proudman for either full access to LIBREVE or for the trend map.